Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

Term 2 Re Lisiate

Today for R.E my class and I did a activity of we had to put the answer to gather it was easy because I think I already knew all of it and also this was my activity.



   Term 2 RE Lisiate


Monday 17th May 2021 - Jesus’ Ascension




Monday 17th May 2021 - Jesus’ Ascension


Jesus entered Jerusalem - on a donkey 50 days before his ascension day.


On Thursday that followed psalm sunday - Jesus had his last meal.


The day after his last supper Jesus - was put to death on the cross at calvary hill.


Jesus lay in a - tomb for 3 days and God raised him up.


After his resurrection Jesus showed himself - to his friends but some of them did not recognize him.


50 days after Palm Sunday Jesus - told them that he was going to return to his father.


Because Jesus entered heaven in glory he - made it possible for his followers to do the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment