Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Mothers day

Today we had a very special mass. We were celebrating Mother's Day.

We had some of our mothers come in and celebrate with us.

In class this week we made our very own Mother's Day cards.

We made a mother's day card with quilled coloured paper and we

had to get a paper that are thin but not too thin we made the paper

into a heart, we put the quilled paper in the heart so it can look

beautiful, the paper's could be any colour.



In my card I wrote 

I appreciate my mum because she makes me my favourite food. 

I know my mum loves me because she always makes me happy when

I'm down.

I love my mum because she’s always there when I have something to

give her and she never leaves me when I'm lost. I’m always by her side.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment