Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

WRITING TERM 1

Recount.




In school we moved our desks.  Mrs. Tui and Duwain and
Timu helped get our desks outside with all the kids in
Room 3. They had to get our things outside and bring
them inside Room 3 and I had to do what they had to do.

It was fun putting the tables and chairs in.

Mrs. Tui had a brilliant idea and it was incredible and
amazing. I love it when  we put our things on the tables.

We started by swapping our desks with the tables and Mr.
Gaffney, Mrs. Tui and  Sani, those three, collected our
books.

We changed our classroom around. It was to good.

I love Room 3. I wish that I can stay in Room 3 forever
and ever and ever.

It is cool and amazing too.


 It is like high school but it does not have lockers but we
do have a shelfs I like the tables and it is wonderful the
tables are better than the desk.

I felt like a nice man when we were finished and it was
better that way and I like what we did to the place.

We did it on Tuesday in Room 3.

It is like my dream come true. I love it and it is interesting
too I love the place.     


I love to change it my favorite thing to do I love it I want
to stay in primary in this school I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment