Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

MY WOUNDERFUL HOLIDAYS

When the holidays started we went to my cousins house to decorate the house for Christmas
and I already know my Christmas present but I didn’t know that there was moreAre you Lisiate
Fotofili?


Until Christmas we had a birthday party.


The birthday party was about my older cousin but we did Christmas before Jesus's birthday.


We didn’t mind that it wasn’t Christmas but we had to open our present when the party was finished.


The party was cool and the family present was a puppy named Snow. The reason why it was
called snow was because it was white.


It was from a pet store and their first puppy from 2018
The name's Toby, Snow and Toby are brothers. They couldn't afford the brother, so they waited
for christmas.


Until the party was finished we opened our present and my cousins one was a money tin and my
other cousins present was a white PS4 controller.


My present was a sniper rifle nerf gun and some pears of Jordans.


When Christmas finished we were going to celebrate the new years. We went to the pools to
celebrate the new year's. After that we went to my cousin's house at mangrey.


My big cousin has a wife could sellu and they have a baby could lowsiei so as my other cousin
he has a wife too and they have a baby could gelai their both my nephew and nees.


They are both one years old and my cousin's name is seloungo and ella.

It was awesome and I played some fortnite on there PS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment