Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

SAINT PIUS X. FEASTDAY

 SAINT PIUS X. FEASTDAY



On wednesday at school we went inside the church the
reader was thomas after thomases reading we sang together
as one we sang it without the piano.

The song was awesome. After the song there was more
reading after we sang together as one and then there were
more readers.


Duain had to say it in somoan the response was a song
called like forever that was the song I can't remember I was
hearing what they were saying and it was good, some of them
were not.


The mass was awesome.


After that we went to our room. 1 to eat the cake the one that
cut the cake was Alia and kelvin they cut it with a knife and
then we went in two lines to get a cake each.

The person behind me was Jacob me and he were talking
about something and it was funny, not and me and Jacob had
two cakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment