Pages

Sunday 22 March 2020

My Rippa Rugby Recount

              Rippa Rugby Recount


Me and my school entered the rippa rugby tournament and
we have to try and make it and I made the team it 
We went and I was so nervous and we went in a minivan.


 Mrs. Nees Kairua was driving.


 She was trying to find some music on the radio until she
found one but I don't remember the song of it.


When we got there my short was getting too big because I
Accidentally got the wrong short until I saw my size and then
I swapped my one with one of my friends and I swapped with
Amihuti, and so we swapped.


And when we started we were vs parnell and there were two
teams for St pius there was team josh and team News.


 When we vs parnell we were winning Beata got the first try
and then it was me and then Taniela we were 6 - 0 we won.


And then team Josh lost and then we had to wait for 20
minutes.

And then our next game was against St Thomas we won
and beata got the first try again and then Taniela and then
me I got a try too.


We won and the score was 8 - 5.


And then we were versing Pt england in field 3 they
were too good and they got more support and we lost 1 - 6.


And then we watched team josh how they were doing. 


They were versing Pt england too and  they lost too the
score was 5 - 7.


And then they were versing parnell like we did to and then
they beat them and the score was 5 - 6.


And then we did a rematch against Pt england and the reef
was cheating but we still won and I think Taniela got the first
try and there was tik tok music on the speaker.


And then I was about to get the try until the ref blew the whistle
and she thought I was fending but I wasn’t and then I passed
the ball to Beat but the ref blew the whistle again and then it
was a turnover ball.


 Then they dropped it when they taped the ball.


Then we got the ball and one of us ran straght and got the try,
when that game finished we came third place and team josh
came fourth place.

Then we went back to school and I went back home, cause
school was almost finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment