Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Haiti Earthquake - Article - Current Event

 Today for this blog, I have completed an activity from current event, this took a pretty a small time to finish, it was easy because all I had to do was to just read the article, then I had to finish the recall questions, then I realised almost every word in this article I know, then I didn't do a glossary, after that I had to do a true or false, then I finished, it was pretty easy because I had to read the article again.

Here is the activity!


Here is the other one!

Haiti Earthquake.



The main people in this article are Ariel Henry and the Government.


The main event in this article is about a small island called Haiti getting a earthquake, 


This article took place in Haiti, the town of hispaniola.

  1.  

This article took place on 14th of August, 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment