Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Pablo Picasso Art - Cubism Final Drawing

 Last month we began our cubism portraits based on Pablo Picasso's cubism art. In cubism you can play around with lot's of shapes. The facial features like your eyes, nose, mouth and ears can be in different shapes and places.

(you can read my blogs with the steps and pictures)

We did two practise drawings before completing our final product. 

Here Picasso #1.

Something I found Interesting was that I could mix the colour's together and put the my body parts somewhere weird.

Something I found easy was the that part when I had to mix the colours together.

Interesting Fact Pablo Picasso's full name is really long this is his full name Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso, I would like you to see you try and say it.

For this picture I want to focus on always drawing something that I could draw and let it go I am going to play around with the shapes.

Here I my final picture (The Link to the Picture's press this)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment