Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

My summer Holidays at Mission Bay

 During the summer holidays I went to the beach at Mission Bay. I was getting hyped for the  beach, but my mum said we had to eat first.


My cousins came as well. They are family from my dad’s side and my mum’s. We could not go swimming early because the tide was not near land. 


When we were eating the food was so delicious. We ate drum sticks, chicken thighs, Watermelon and potato salad.


We could walk there but my mum chose not to walk because the tide was far. 


While we were playing this little girl was about to take my nephew Dj’s small electric car.


I asked my mum “when are we going” she said that  “three more hours” I was just waiting, I fell asleep there.


When three hours past the tide was still not close to land. My cousins and I went even though the tide was not close.


It was fun there because we found crabs there. On the sand we found a big crab and some of them were little. 


We did some dodgeball and I almost drowned.


1 comment:

  1. Hello lisiate, this story that you have written is good story, i would of just put the first 3 paragraphs and turn it in to one big paragraph and do the same with the middle and end. But great job

    ReplyDelete