Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

My Term one writing(in the holidays)

MY NEW YEARS WRITING.

Where? 
My cousin's house, glen innes 


When? 
Happy new year, night time, 12:00am january the 1st on Thursday.


Who? 
Me, my mum, my dad, Aisake, Pauliasi, my cousin from my mum side
kalisi, Melenaite, Mohe ofo their little sister and their mum and dad.


What? 
We did fireworks at my aunty house and it was fun, we played fortnite
for a minute and we went back up to celebrate the happy new years.


Why? 
To celebrate the new years for the holidays, because there are going to
be new kids there and Im going to turn 10 on August the 8.


How? 
Happy, nervous, anoid sometimes, blow balloons, fire works, picking
kalisi and them at the airport.

_____________________________________________


At my cousin's house we were decorating the house for the happy new
years.


Happy new year's day for the next year and Jesus’s age we decorated
it on Tuesdays because we don't want to do it late on the new year’s.


Until it was Wednesday and it was 10:00pm we had to wait for two hours
and we played fortnite only the kids were, we played until it was the new
years.


The new years were awesome and amazing.


 We had a cake to celebrate the new years and some donuts that my
little baby cousin had for his birthday when we started eating the cake
we made a feast and we prayed for the food and we cut the cake for
the happy new years.


It was too cool and it was the best new years I ever had in my life. 


I might have better new years in the future.


When we played fortnite I had 6 kills but it doesn't matter if it wasn’t
for the new years it was awesome guys.

It was a holiday and the next day it was morning and it was still the
new years and when we went to church father falise said happy new
years everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment