Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Run Jump and Throw

Run Jump and Throw.   
In school we went to play Run Jump and Throw.
I was starting to get so excited and I was ready
to play. When I was excited everybody else was
excited.


In Run Jump Throw we played piggy in the middle
with the dodge ball and it was fun and played another
game it was with the little ball’s and I do not know but I
know how to play if your neck is dirty and your fingers
have to be dirty and your palm is clean then your ready
throw.


Last week Monday it was the most fun we get to run
and run and run! I like to run a lot because it good for
me.


He tort us how to ready set go!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lesiate My name is Sefopalu and my school is Saint Pius I am a year Seven Student , You must be very existed when you go to run jump throw, your should read after you do you have finished your work.

    ReplyDelete