Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

Run,Jump ,Throw.



Run Jump and Throw.
In school we went to play run jump and throw and
I was starting to get so excited and I was ready to
play and when I was excited everybody was excited.


In run jump throw we played piggy in the middle
with the dodge ball and it was fun and played
another game it was with the little ball’s and I
do not know but I know how to play if your neck
is dirty and your fingers have to be dirty and your
palm is clean then your ready too throw.


Last week Monday it was the most fun we get to run
and run and run! I like to run a lot because it good for me.


He tort us how to ready set go!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I am Sefopalu.
    I am from saint Pius school, What I wanted to say was this story was interesting but you need to add more detail to what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete