Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

MY GRANDPA SILONGOUAS FUNARUL



At Friday night I went to My Dads, Dad's funarul it was a
sad night my Grandpa passed away on sunday I miss
him, he was my favorite
Grandpa he was in a coffin they opened the lid, and I saw
him he was cold and dead, we all had to kiss his head so
he would remember us he was smiling when they opened
the coffin it was amazing.


The reason why he passed away, because he had a heart
problem.man I was crying so hard at the funeral it alright
and now he can go see his wife simata by the way my
grandpas name was silongoua Kupu Fotofili.

when the funeral was
starting I had to
where a taovala it was big but not so big it had to be tight
so when I sit I had to pull it up if it goes down.


I had to do a reading for the funeral. I think I remember it.
I never thought of writing it.


Na’a ne me’a kai aki ho sino, mo ho ata’ata’a, oange kia
silougaua, ho ai skip some of it because I don't remember
um I’ll read some of it now, taumafa, oku i think i'll just skip
some because i don't remember O faka hevani ok I can't
remember it again.


I was number five but everyone in my family was crying but
some were laughing, because of Memories.

I didn’t like them because they were too loud sometimes
this was in the St. Pius church  but tomorrow we buried him
on saturday may 30th.


When we were there at the grave we saw our grandma's
grave and then when I told my Mother she said that My
grandpa's coffin is going to be up top of my grandma's
one and they have to use the same grave they are arguing
at heaven now cause they always argue here in the real world.


But when father felise was talking he said he spoke english
but siloungo only spoke little english but the only tongan word
he knows from my grandpa I forgot or it was Lotolelei
is that a tongan word I don't know, ok let's get back.

Our priest was a tongan one he was in that tongan church
before I remember him there but Mrs. Pulotu was there so
she was just there to pray or I think she just came for the
funeral? 


And there was a guy recording us at the funeral and he
took pictures of us too.


When we were singing we put white rose flowers we threw
them down to our grandpa's coffin and then my dad and his
brothers and his nephews were using the shovel to put the
dirt on top of the coffin even the Prince and Princess was
there they saw and the prince was talking but the princess
was sitting, they
were sitting on a chair, they were getting ready to go back
where they came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment