Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Catholic school day CSD19

CATHOLIC SCHOOL DAY 
                 CSD19
At school we were about to go to saint Patrick's after morning tea
and than after morning tea we went to saint Patrick's it was at panmure
saint Patrick's was looking good and they have a bigger church than us
there cross was bigger than ours they had a bigger table there church
are better than ours.


At st Patrick's we shared lunch we saw anisi and his sister what her
name at st Patrick's and when we finish eating our lunch Mr. Coakely
said we can have 5 min of play and we played on the biggest thing I don't
know what it's called but I was the first one on when I went on I felt like
the king and than taniela came second he was the next king everybody
else came and than when I jumped off I climbed on the tree and went on
the thing I still don't know what it called again. 


St Patrick school is the best. we went in to a bus to go back to school but
we did that after we clean up.


It was awesome at st patriks.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lisiate I am Sefopalu I am from Saint Pius school,
    I want to say can you please let us see what you wrote because I can not see it that much.

    ReplyDelete