Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

WRITING TERM 1.


Recount.
In school we moved our desks.  Mrs. Tui and Duwain and Timu helped getting our desks outside and all the kids in Room 3 they have to get our things outside and bring it inside Room 3 and I have to do what they have to do it was fun putting in.


Mrs. Tui had a brilliant idea and it was incredible and amazing I love it we put our things on the tables.


We our desk by swapping with the tables and Mr. Gaffney Mrs. Tui. sani those three celect our books.


We change our classroom it was to good I love Room 3 I wish that I can stay in Room 3 forever and ever and ever.


It cool and amazing too it like high school but it does not have lockers but we do have a shelfs I like the tables and it wonderful the tables are better than the desk.


I felt like the benes man when we were finish and it better that way and I like what we did to the place.


We did it on Tuesday in Room 3.


It is like my dream come true I love  and it interesting too I love the place.     
I love to change it my favorite thing to do I love it I want to                                                                                                                                                                                                                          stay in primary in this school I love it .


Today is my favorite day and I love tables it best because you can writ on it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment